Thin and versatile self-heating ski gloves. The thinnest self-heating gloves for 360° finger warmth in our range! 3 degrees of warmth, with up to 10 hours of heat so you never feel cold in winter.
- The thinnest self-heating gloves in the Therm-ic range!
- These gloves have 360° heating so your fingers feel warm all the way round
- They will keep your hands warm during days spent skiing or snowboarding
- But as they are so thin, they are really versatile and can be used for other activities in the cold
- The 10K membrane will keep your hands dry
- Self-heating gloves: technology with 360° heating all around your fingers and the top of your hand, distributes warmth evenly inside the glove. The small batteries don't take up much space and are concealed in a special pocket. Enjoy up to 10 hours of heating (level 1)
- Versatile gloves: the thinness and fit of the gloves makes them very versatile for all kinds of activities
- Waterproofness: 10K/10K membrane for good breathability and protection against the rain
- Drawstring and safety cord: you can easily adjust the fit of your gloves to your wrists, and you will no longer lose your gloves thanks to the safety cord
- Mask and nose wiper
- USB cable: recharge the batteries with the USB cable. You can connect them to any USB charger unit (unit not supplied)
- In order to maximize the battery life, we recommend that you store them in a cool place (5°C to 20°C), after charging them halfway.
- When you store them, the batteries must not be connected to the glove or to the USB charger.
- You must not machine wash these gloves
- The drying temperature should not exceed 40°C
- Never dry Ultra Heat Gloves in a tumble dryer or on the radiator
- For optimal drying, use the Therm-ic Refresher, the Therm-ic dryer or the Therm-ic UV Warmer