New for 2020! The Ultra Heat Women Gloves are powered heated glove for extreme weather. Featuring leather palm, finger leather wrap-around, and PRIMALOFT technology, those mittens deliver perfect balance between insulation, warmth and impermeability. Engineered with 360° heated elements wrapped around the fingers, thumb and top of hand, the Therm-ic powered heat technology delivers consistent warmth throughout the day. With 3 simple power modes, tune your level of comfort and heat distribution for up to 10 hours.
- Genuine goat leather: soft and sturdy
- 3 heat settings: for even, consistent heat power distribution
- Ultra-light lithium-ion battery offering up to 10 hours of heat
- Heat spreads 360° around the fingers and the top of the hand
- Membrane 10K/10K : impermeable and breathable
- Compatible pocket for two batteries, double the heating time
- Ribbed cuffs
- Soft mask wipe and nose wipe on the thumb
- Security leash: so as not to lose the glove
- Thin sleeves to better fit with jackets
- 1 USB Therm-ic charger cable
- Wall charger not included
If you aren't using your gloves for a while (ie: end of season), we recommend to charged the battery half-way (not full capacity), and to store them in a cool place (5° C to 20° C). While in storage, make sure the batteries are not connected to the glove or to the USB charger. This will insure you to get the most life out of your batteries.
- You must not machine wash the gloves
- The drying temperature must not exceed 40°C
- Never dry Ultra Heat Gloves in a tumble dryer or on a radiator
- For optimal drying use Thermic Refresher, Thermic dryer or Thermic UV Warmer.